Y Journey Podcast #05 The Return to Raleigh and an American Highway Journey (RV and quick journeys)
That is the episode the place we uncover how we are able to lastly return to the US. The 14 yr dream realized in probably the most surprising manner. We really got here full circle.
We share our journey experiences for the previous few years as we proceed to journey as a household taking shorter street journeys and holidays and our prolonged 12 month RV street journey throughout America.
- How we managed to get an Immigration O1 visa for the US
- How we achieved a 14 yr dream – a US inexperienced card
- Why we share our journey tales
- Our transfer again to the US with a stopover in Hawaii (highlights included)
- How we pivoted twice once we realized our journey type was not working
- The assorted locations we visited on the East Coast on quick journeys
- How we explored Western USA and why
- Lastly – a life in Raleigh – some perception into how that appears Present thrilling tasks Rona has gifted us with time to work on
- Why it is arduous for us to take a “trip”
- What the way forward for journey seems like for us
- The journey path we’ll observe to related to Caroline’s newest obsession
- How we preserve journey alive once we cannot journey