Warwick Taught Masters Scholarship Scheme 2023-24, UK
The College of Warwick will probably be providing the Warwick Taught Masters Scholarship Scheme to assist eligible postgraduate college students in 2023/2024. The Scheme has £500,000 to allocate and we count on to make a minimal of fifty awards. Awards are set at as much as £10,000 per scholar and obtainable to eligible Dwelling charge standing college students from under-represented teams who want to begin a postgraduate taught masters course in 2023/2024.
How a lot might I obtain?
The Warwick Taught Masters scholarships are valued at as much as £10,000. The scholarship will probably be paid as a contribution in direction of your tuition charges.
The place a tuition charge is decrease than £10,000, you’ll be awarded as much as the quantity to cowl your tuition charge solely. Awards are usually not transferable to stipends.
See Postgraduate charges for 2023/2024
Word: If you’re in receipt of a full charge waiver, together with in receipt of an NHS Bursary or Social Work Bursary, you’ll not be eligible for the award.
Important Eligibility Standards
With a purpose to be eligible to use you want to have the ability to reply sure to all three questions in Half 1 and not less than one query in Half 2. Purposes is not going to be thought of for individuals who don’t meet this eligibility standards.
Half 1 – Common eligibility standards
- Are you making use of for a full-time Masters course, or a part-time Masters course that will probably be studied over a most of two years, beginning in October 2023?
- Are you eligible to pay tuition charges on the Dwelling charge price?
- Are you able to verify that you simply don’t already maintain a Masters (or Built-in Masters) or PhD qualification?
Half 2 – Underneath-represented teams in Postgraduate Taught research standards
- In case you began your undergraduate course previous to August 2016: You have been in receipt of a full or partial upkeep grant* from the UK Authorities as an undergraduate?
- In case you began your undergraduate course after August 2016: you have been eligible for a method examined upkeep mortgage from the UK Scholar Loans Firm and your residual family earnings was assessed as £40,000 or much less?
- Are/have been you in receipt of a particular assist grant assist from the UK authorities to your undergraduate course?
- Had been you in receipt of Disabled College students Allowance while learning, or do you obtain Incapacity Residing Allowance or Private Independence Fee?
Further Eligibility Standards
The College of Warwick is searching for to encourage functions to postgraduate research from college students least represented within the College group. We will probably be awarding further factors to these whose utility and supporting documentation can reveal any of the next:
- You have been aged 21+ on the primary day of your undergraduate course.
- You entered College at undergraduate stage from a Care background or as a Lobby resident.
- You’re from a low participation neighbourhood as measured by Polar 4 (quintile 1) and/otherwise you come from probably the most disadvantaged areas of the nation as outlined by the federal government’s IMD (Indices of A number of Deprivation) database.In case your postcode IMD worth is 16,250 or much less, you meet this standards.
- You’re a carer for an in poor health or disabled member of the family who’s in receipt of Carers Allowance previous to enrolling in your course, or be capable to present proof that you’re a carer. To be thought of to be a carer please click on right here for a definition.
- You’ve gotten been in receipt of one of many following Warwick scholarships all through your undergraduate course: Warwick Students, Multicultural Students, Lloyds Students.
All candidates are suggested to learn the Steerage Notes for candidates. The Steerage Notes present full particulars concerning the required proof and additional details about eligibility for the scheme.
Apply Right here
All required proof should be supplied by the applying deadline. Candidates will need to have additionally utilized for admission to the College by this deadline.
There will probably be ONE spherical of WTMSS functions for 2023/2024 entry.
- It will open on 3 March 2023. The deadline for functions to be acquired is 31 Could 2023 (23:59 hours, GMT).
All required proof should be supplied by the deadline. Candidates will need to have additionally utilized for admission to the College for research in 2023/2024 by the deadline.
All candidates are suggested to learn the Steerage Notes for Candidates.
Outcomes of the WTMSS competitors will probably be communicated via e-mail by 31 July 2023.
Please don’t contact the Widening Participation and Social Mobility Workforce earlier than this date to investigate about outcomes.
Please notice: The College’s monetary assist preparations are particular to a scholar’s educational 12 months of entry. Persevering with, transferring or repeating college students who began a Masters course with the College previous to educational 12 months 2023/2024 are usually not eligible for this scholarship.
Supply / Extra info: Official Web site HERE.