UNIVERSITY OF TWENTE SCHOLARSHIP (UTS) for Worldwide Grasp college students, 2023-24, Netherlands
The College Twente Scholarship (UTS) is a scholarship for glorious college students from non-EU/EEA international locations, making use of for a graduate programme (MSc) on the College of Twente.
- Turn out to be one of the crucial promising UT college students.
- Unique alternative to participate in an consumption for one of many three honours programmes: Analysis honours, Design honours, or Change leaders.
- € 3,000 – € 22,000 for one yr (roughly 50 scholarships out there). When you’ve got utilized for a two-year programme, ensure you learn the details about two-year research programmes under.
- Take a look on the overview of the estimated prices of dwelling when finding out on the College of Twente (excluding tuition charges).
Please notice: This scholarship is supposed as a compensation for research associated prices. It’s as much as the scholarship scholar to determine find out how to spend the cash. No prices (e.g. tuition charges) will likely be paid in your behalf.
TWO-YEAR STUDY PROGRAMME
In case of a two-year research programme, college students can obtain a further UTS of an quantity equal to that within the first yr to cowl the bills of the second yr. Nonetheless, the scholarship will solely be continued through the second yr when college students meet the method necessities for the UTS.
You have to have obtained:
- A mean grade of seven (out of 10) on the finish of the third quartile of the primary yr
- Not less than 50% of European Credit on the finish of the third quartile of the primary yr
An extra scholarship may be awarded to UTS recipients (just for programmes beginning in September 2023):
It is advisable to apply for a College of Twente Scholarship (UTS) in an effort to be eligible for a Kipaji Scholarship.
This scholarship has further necessities. Please ensure you test the knowledge of the Kipaji Scholarship programme.
With a view to be eligible for a the College of Twente Scholarship, you need to meet all the necessities under
- Software for an UT scholarship is a process separate from the appliance for course entry on the College of Twente. No matter funding, you will have to realize an admission letter first.
- You’ve gotten been (provisionally) admitted to one of many qualifying UT Grasp programmes beginning within the tutorial yr 2023/2024 (September). Please notice: After completion of your utility, it could take as much as 8 weeks earlier than you obtain the outcomes.
- You have to have a studentnumber.
- You haven’t graduated from a UT (beneath)graduate programme;
- You adjust to the circumstances for acquiring an entry visa within the Netherlands (if relevant);
- You adjust to the overall English language check requirement Tutorial IELTS 6.5 (or TOEFL iBT of 90) and a further 6.0 (TOEFL iBT 20) on the subscore of talking expertise
- You aren’t eligible for a Dutch research mortgage;
- The College Twente Scholarship is a scholarship for glorious college students. Sometimes because of this you belong to the perfect 5 to 10 p.c of your class
The UTS is not out there for Dutch and/or present UT college students.
The UTS just isn’t out there for EU/EEA college students.
The UTS just isn’t out there for Grasp’s programmes on the School of Geo-Data Science and Earth Remark (ITC).
The UTS just isn’t out there for the pre-Grasp programme. UTS pre-Grasp college students may also not apply for the UTS after they want to proceed with a Grasp programme.
APPLICATION DEADLINES & DETAILS
Software deadline – spherical 1:
- Software type opens per 15 October 2022, 09.00 CET
- Software kinds closes per 1 February 2023, 16.00 CET (for programmes beginning September 2023)
Software deadline – spherical 2:
- Software type opens per 1 February 2023, 16.00 CET
- Software type closes per 1 Might 2023, 16.00 CET (for programmes beginning September 2023)
If you happen to utilized in spherical 1, and your utility was rejected, an utility in spherical 2 just isn’t thought-about. You possibly can solely be awarded with one UT scholarship.
HOW TO APPLY
START YOUR APPLICATION
It’s important to apply for a Grasp’s programme first. When you utilized for a Grasp’s programme and obtained a (conditional) admission letter, you may apply for the scholarship along with your scholar quantity. UTS just isn’t out there for Dutch and/or present UT college students. The UTS just isn’t out there for EU/EEA college students. The UTS just isn’t out there for Grasp’s programmes on the School of Geo-Data Science and Earth Remark (ITC). The UTS just isn’t out there for the pre-Grasp programme.
Supply / Extra info: Official Web site HERE.