Université Paris-Saclay Grasp’s programmes Scholarship 2023/24
Université Paris-Saclay goals to advertise entry for worldwide college students to its Grasp’s programmes, supplied by its colleges, component-institutions and related universities, and to make it simpler for highly-qualified worldwide college students to affix the College, particularly for these wishing to develop an instructional venture by analysis as much as the doctoral stage.
Scholarships will probably be awarded for the 2023-2024 educational 12 months. Established with the IDEX funding of the third Programme Investissements d’Avenir, and based mostly on educational achievements, these scholarships are aimed toward college students admitted to a Grasp’s programme delivered by Université Paris-Saclay and supplied by one of many following insitutions: AgroParisTech, CentraleSupelec, Ecole Normale Supérieure Paris-Saclay (ENS Paris-Saclay), INSTN-CEA, Institut d’Optique Graduate Faculty (IOGS), Université d’Evry-Val-d’Essonne (UEVE), Université Paris-Saclay (UPSaclay), Université de Versailles-Saint-Quentin-en-Yvelines (UVSQ).
These scholarships are awarded for 1 or 2 years to college students enrolled in a Grasp’s programme at Université Paris-Saclay, relying on their admission stage (M1 or M2), and topic to completion of the required variety of credit to undergo to the next 12 months of examine.
– Candidate choice deadline: Might 10, 2023
– After being chosen, deadline for making use of for the scholarship: Might 12, 2023
– Deadline for the reception of the suggestions from the two referees, and closure of the decision: Might 16, 2023
– Announcement of the outcomes: finish of June 2023
Pre-selection Course of:
Admission to a Grasp’s programme doesn’t robotically entitle college students to a scholarship.
For extra info, please see the Eligibility standards.
College students eligible for a Paris-Saclay College IDEX scholarship will probably be chosen by the admission panel amongst these college students admitted to a Paris-Saclay College Grasp’s programme.
Solely college students who obtain an e-mail from Paris-Saclay College inviting them to use for a Paris-Saclay College IDEX scholarship will be capable of submit an software.
No unsolicited software is feasible.
1) Chosen college students will robotically be despatched a hyperlink by e-mail to a web based software type.
Upon reception of this e-mail, college students wishing to use might want to full the web software type and supply (obligatory) the names and speak to particulars of two referees who can be keen to submit a reference for the candidate (director of research, professor, internship coordinator…).
2) Every of the 2 referees named by the candidate will probably be despatched a hyperlink by e-mail to a web based suggestion type. They are going to be requested to finish and submit the shape previous to the closing day of the scholarship name.
The candidate will robotically be told when every referee has submitted the shape.
3) The applying file for a scholarship will probably be thought of full when each suggestion types have been submitted by the referees.
Please notice: the candidate is not going to obtain a message confirming that the appliance is full.
It’s as much as the candidate to make sure each referees full and submit the shape by the deadline given within the invitation e-mail.
Functions which can be incomplete or obtained after the deadline will robotically be rejected.
– College students admitted to a Paris-Saclay College Grasp’s programme delivered by one of many following establishments: AgroParisTech, CentraleSupelec, ENS Paris-Saclay, INSTN-CEA, IOGS, UEVE, UPSaclay, UVSQ. Amongst these college students, solely those that reply one of many following standards are eligible to use:
– Newly arrived worldwide college students, aged 30 and fewer through the course of the choice 12 months.
– College students of overseas nationality residing on the French soil for lower than a 12 months, beforehand or at the moment enrolled in a coaching course or internship that doesn’t result in certification.
– College students of overseas nationality residing on the French soil for lower than a 12 months, taking language courses (kind FFL).
– College students who’ve lived in France up to now, throughout the framework of a mobility programme throughout their research (e.g. Erasmus Mundus Joint Grasp’s Levels, alternate programme…) that didn’t result in certification.
– All college students who’ve been or who’re enrolled in a French larger schooling establishment throughout their research, besides worldwide college students enrolled in a French larger schooling establishment overseas.
– College students who’ve interrupted their research for greater than 3 consecutive years.
– College students receiving another kind of funding whose quantity exceeds 650€ monthly.
Along with UNHCR (the UN Refugee Company) and backed by MEnS affiliation (Migrants dans l’Enseignement supérieur / Migrants in Larger Schooling), Paris-Saclay College is implementing a bonus system for refugee college students or college students with subsidiary safety throughout the framework of the IDEX scale of scholarships.
If you’re involved by this standing, please point out it in your assertion of function as quickly as you submit your software to the grasp’s diploma.
Programmes / Fields:
– All educational fields are eligible.
– All Grasp’s programmes for which Université Paris-Saclay is accredited, aside from vocational coaching, are eligible.
Number of laureates, analysis standards:
Reminder: admission to a Grasp’s programme doesn’t robotically entitle college students to a scholarship.
The collection of laureates is the duty of a jury composed of consultants from the colleges, component-institutions and related universities of Paris-Saclay College. The analysis standards keep in mind the next components:
– Tutorial stage,
– Private venture,
– Particularly for college students admitted in an M2 programme: well-argued motivation to pursue a thesis in a laboratory of Paris-Saclay College.
Quantity and cost of the scholarship:
- The quantity of the Université Paris-Saclay scholarship is 10,000€ per 12 months. It’s paid by Université Paris-Saclay during the tutorial 12 months, and for a interval of 10 consecutive months (September to June).
- A most of 1,000€ for journey and visa bills will also be awarded relying on the candidate’s nation of origin.
- Laureates will obtain their scholarship in addition to journey bills solely upon arrival in France and as soon as they’ve enrolled within the programme to which they had been admitted.
No advance cost could be made.
Course Attendance and educational mobility:
– Chosen college students should observe the programme for which their scholarship was awarded in one of many colleges, component-institutions and related universities of Paris-Saclay College.
– The scholarship could be suspended in case of repeated absence with out due justification.
– The scholarship will probably be suspended, with out risk for deferment, through the time frame the coed attends programs in an establishment outdoors Paris-Saclay College (in France or overseas).
– Fee of the scholarship will probably be continued throughout the body of obligatory mobility required by some Paris-Saclay College programmes, or worldwide college alternate programmes between Paris-Saclay College and its companions (double diploma with obligatory mobility, Erasmus Mundus Joint Grasp’s Levels…). This obligatory mobility can’t be carried out within the pupil’s nation or establishment of origin.
– Fee of the scholarship will probably be suspended for any pupil mobility outdoors obligatory mobility.
– Placement years are licensed however not funded.
– Internships in analysis laboratories have to be executed in one of many Paris-Saclay College analysis laboratories. Outdoors this framework, the scholarship will probably be suspended all through the interval of internship with no risk for deferment.
– Internships in firms have to be carried out in France.
– The scholarship will probably be suspended if internship wages exceed 700€/month.
All candidates to the scholarship programme will probably be knowledgeable by e-mail of the jury’s choice.
Upon receiving the affirmation e-mail, college students could have 8 days to just accept or refuse the scholarship. If college students fail to reply inside this timeframe, they are going to be deemed as having refused the scholarship.
Paris-Saclay College reserves the appropriate to refuse or cancel the scholarship awarded if the data supplied by the candidate proves to be false.