The PhD Scholarship in Reporting & Auditing Impacts on Local weather Change 2023-24, College of Sydney, Australia
Deadline for functions: 31 March 2023
A postgraduate analysis scholarship
Minimal $37,207 yearly scholarship to help college students to check a PhD or on the College of Sydney Enterprise Faculty.
|Worth||Eligibility||Open date||Shut date|
|Minimal $37,207 p.a. (as much as 3.5 years)||Home/worldwide studentHolds First Class Honours or equal diploma
Undertake the analysis associated mission DE23010115 beneath the supervision of Dr. Shan Zhou
|3 March 2023||31 March 2023|
Learn how to apply
Apply right here.
- Stipend of $29,863 per 12 months for 3 years for PhD recipients
- Tutorial tuition charges are additionally offered for worldwide recipients, for 3.5 years for PhD recipients
- Annual stipend allowance equal to the distinction of externally funded scholarship and the Analysis Coaching Program (RTP) price throughout scholarship tenure
- Tenable for as much as 3.5 years for PhD recipients
- home or worldwide pupil
- maintain an Honours diploma (First Class) or a First Class Honours Equal Diploma or a Grasp’s diploma with a considerable analysis part in a related space of examine.
- keen to undertake the analysis associated mission DE23010115 beneath the supervision of Dr. Shan Zhou
This Scholarship is funded by the Australian Analysis Council and has been established to offer monetary help to analysis college students who’re endeavor analysis in reporting and auditing of climate-related data and the way these metrics are integrated into executives’ remuneration.
Supply / Extra data: Official Web site HERE.