The ISS-OAS Scholarship 2023-24, Rotterdam, Netherlands
Deadline for purposes 28 April 2023
The Basic Secretariat of the Group of American States (GS/OAS) and the Worldwide Institute of Social Research (ISS) of Erasmus College Rotterdam are providing a joint scholarship to certified candidates from the Americas to additional their training.
For the previous eight years, the OAS and ISS have joined forces to supply college students from OAS member states a scholarship for the MA in Growth Research at ISS. There are about 30 college students who’ve been awarded with the ISS-OAS scholarship to this point.
To be thought-about for this scholarship alternative, an applicant should:
- Be accepted Unconditionally into the ISS MA programme in Growth Research. Please test the ISS MA programme tutorial necessities for extra info.
- Have obtained a primary college (Bachelor’s) diploma by the point of software to this scholarship.
- Be a citizen and/or everlasting authorized resident of any OAS member stateOpens exterior.
The next candidates are ineligible:
- Present OAS scholarship recipients;
- GS/OAS workers and their fast relations or GS/OAS consultants; and
- OAS Everlasting officers and their fast relations.
|Programme||Grasp of Arts in Growth Research with a serious within the following areas:Agrarian, Meals and Environmental StudiesEconomics of DevelopmentGovernance and Growth PolicyHuman Rights, Gender and Battle Research: Social Justice PerspectivesSocial Coverage for DevelopmentGovernance, Migration and Variety Observe|
|Deadline||April 28, 2023|
|Programme length||15.5 months (September 4, 2023 – December 18, 2024)|
|Advantages||The ISS shall present a one-time tuition waiver of €4,000The OAS shall cowl a one-time tuition allowance of USD $4,000 to the chosen Scholarship Recipients to assist defray the price of tuition solely within the first 12 months of research.|
|Location||The Hague, the Netherlands|
The scholarship consists of a discount € 4,000 by the ISS and a discount of $ 4,000 (€ 3,800) by the OAS group; thus a complete of € 7,800 discount to the tutoring price of € 17,500.
- Tuition charges (minus ISS/OAS discount): € 9,700
- Immigration price (prices for residence allow): € 210
- Medical insurance: € 860
The minimal quantity wanted for dwelling bills required by the Dutch regulation in the meanwhile is € 975 monthly however as a result of excessive inflation prices, we strongly advise college students to have a better quantity accessible (at the very least keep in mind € 1,100 monthly). All through the research programme (16 months) you due to this fact should have an quantity for dwelling bills accessible of at the very least € 15,200, however ideally extra.
A complete quantity of € 22,470 should be transferred to the ISS checking account (research charges € 10,770 + dwelling bills for 1 12 months € 11,700) after which ISS will begin your visa software (The switch of each these quantities is a requirement by the Dutch Immigration authorities (IND)). Please keep in mind that you will want to have ample finance accessible for the remaining 4 months of the programme.
You probably have extra questions, please contact our Admission Workplace: firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn how to apply:
- To use for an ISS-OAS scholarship, candidates should first be unconditionally accepted to the ISS MA programme.
- After you may have been admitted to the ISS MA in Growth Research at ISS, please ship an e-mail to: email@example.com to precise your curiosity within the ISS-OAS scholarship.
Supply / Extra info: Official Web site HERE.