Rotterdam Faculty of Administration non-EEA Scholarship of Excellence (MSc) 2023-24, Netherlands
Utility deadline: Wednesday, 1 March 2023
Rotterdam Faculty of Administration, Erasmus College gives scholarships to potential MSc college students from non-EEA international locations who usually are not entitled to pay the EEA tuition price, supplied their grades are thought of ‘wonderful’.
- The scholarship is granted within the type of a tuition price waiver and covers as much as 50% of the non-EEA tuition price (€ 21,500 in 2023-2024)
- No precise transmission of cash takes place. The scholarship half will probably be subtracted from the complete non-EEA tuition price earlier than the beginning of the tutorial yr 2023/2024, enabling you to right away pay the lowered tuition price; both without delay or in instalments;
- The coed will obtain the scholarship for one tutorial yr, most 12 months.
Utility is open for potential MSc college students from all non-EEA international locations who don’t have a level but from an academic establishment within the Netherlands, beginning their research in 2023/2024.
In precept, a good distribution of scholarships over the varied MSc programmes will happen. This precept could also be deviated from and precedence could also be given to candidates for sure MSc programmes. The college could try for a sure distribution over the continents. The college could give choice to college students with one of many following nationalities:
- Chinese language
- African (all international locations)
- Excellence for candidates with a Bachelor diploma from non-Dutch universities is confirmed if the common grade over your entire programme on the time of utility is not less than the equal of the Dutch grade of 8.0 on the Dutch grading scale 1 – 10. The Scholarship Committee will resolve on the native grade equivalents for the Dutch grade of 8.0 utilizing the grade info included in (a.o.) the Nuffic nation modules. Moreover, a GMAT rating of not less than 650 is required;
- By accepting this scholarship you agree to help the RSM Recruitment and Admissions Workplace within the position of an Ambassador with promotional and assist actions for roughly 8 hours per 30 days throughout the tutorial yr;
- By accepting this scholarship you agree to start out your visa process earlier than 1 June 2023. RSM holds the fitting to cancel your scholarship in case you have not began your visa process and holds the fitting to supply the scholarship to a pupil on the scholarship ready listing.
First step is to register for the Grasp programme in Studielink. After getting registered your self, you’ll obtain a hyperlink to our On-line Utility Kind (OLAF).
It’s not potential to use for a selected scholarship in OLAF. RSM will decide whether or not you may be awarded a scholarship and – if that’s the case – which particular scholarship. RSM will solely take your scholarship utility into consideration so long as you meet the minimal necessities and meet the deadline(s).
- Answering the next two questions in your utility:
– why you’ll want a scholarship, comprising an outline of your present monetary state of affairs
– an reason you’ll deserve a scholarship, comprising an outline of educational excellence and if relevant different deserves
- A funds plan utilizing this template
Please observe that we are able to solely take the scholarship utility into consideration when it’s full and meets the entire necessities.
When to use?
- Candidates for all RSM MSc programmes (apart from the MSc Worldwide Administration-CEMS) can apply for the scholarship between 1 October 2022 and 1 March 2023;
- Candidates for the MSc Worldwide Administration/CEMS can apply for the scholarships between 1 October 2022 and 31 January 2023.
The scholarship committee will decide award recipient(s) on 15 April 2023.
Any questions? The RSM Scholarship Committee may be contacted through firstname.lastname@example.org
Supply / Extra info: Official Web site HERE.