GWSC Scholarships to review Grasp’s diploma in Asian Institute of Expertise, Thailand
The International Water & Sanitation Middle (GWSC) is happy to announce the institution of ‘GWSC Scholarships’ for these college students who wish to research Grasp’s diploma at Asian Institute of Expertise (AIT). The primary goal of this scholarships is to help excellent college students & younger professionals from growing international locations to review engineering, setting, and administration research and contribute to their nation’s growth.
International Water and Sanitation Middle (GWSC), a newly established heart at AIT goals to expedite and help WASH (Water, Sanitation and Hygiene) technique in Asia and past by leveraging funding from governments, worldwide financing establishments & different growth companions. At present, the middle is internet hosting international water and sanitation initiatives, supported by the Invoice & Melinda Gates Basis, reminiscent of Technical Help Hub (TA Hub), Improvement and scaling up of Built-in Municipal Data System (IMIS), Enchancment of the Nationwide Sanitation Dashboard (NSD) & Ladies in Sanitation Enterprises Challenge (WISE).
Eligible International locations:
South and Southeast Asia (Bangladesh, India, Indonesia, Nepal as precedence)
• Candidate ought to have a cumulative GPA ≥3.5 in bachelor’s diploma.
• Candidate ought to have IELTS-Tutorial with a rating of 6.0 or AIT EET Rating of 6.0.
• Transient analysis proposal on bettering water provide, sanitation and hygiene together with integration of knowledge, gender, local weather change.
• Candidates working within the public sector can have a bonus.
• Scholarships equal to 12 credit of tuition price and a pair of semester registration charges.
• Alternative for internships in GWSC or GWSC accomplice institutes. GWSC has partnerships with greater than 40 establishments.
• Workplace and services to conduct analysis in GWSC.
• Monetary help to conduct analysis.
Contact: Prof. Sangam Shrestha & Prof. Thammarat Koottatep (Co-Administrators)
Electronic mail: email@example.com
Deadline for August 2023 Consumption: 30 April 2023