FULLY FUNDED Doctoral fellowship in India for ASEAN 2023
The internationally famend Establishments in technical schooling, the Indian Institutes of Know-how (IITs) are inviting students from ASEAN nations to use for PhD fellowships to strengthen the deep and historic relations between India and ASEAN.
The establishment thrives for its high quality schooling and strict choice standards. When chosen, it is possible for you to to finish your Ph.D. with funding from the Authorities of India. The funding features a month-to-month stipend and an annual analysis grant for as much as 5 years of their Ph.D. program.
On twenty fifth January 2018, on the twenty fifth anniversary of the ASEAN-India Commemorative Summit in New Delhi, the Prime Minister of India Shri Narendra Modi, within the presence of the leaders of all 10 ASEAN nations introduced the Doctoral fellowship in India for ASEAN. Underneath this Programme, 1000 fellowships might be offered to ASEAN residents to pursue an built-in Ph.D. on the prestigious Indian Institute of Know-how of their selection.
Solely for ASEAN
The programme covers ten ASEAN nations completely.
IITs assist cutting-edge analysis in science and know-how.
Why do a PhD in India (at IITs)
India has a powerful deal with science and know-how with huge analysis and growth infrastructure. It’s the third-largest scientific and technical manpower pool with many world-class, internationally ranked universities awarding greater than 40,000 doctorates yearly. A nation of immense variety which is mirrored in its wealthy tradition and heritage.
- IITs impart world-class schooling and conduct analysis within the related fields and additional development of studying and dissemination of information.
- Providing high-quality schooling and analysis with an opportunity to immerse oneself within the stimulating variety of tradition, language, faith, artwork, structure, literature, music and dance that may equally boast of an unparalleled civilizational heritage and a contemporary world outlook.
Listed here are a couple of causes to think about doing PhD in India (at IITs)
- Present cutting-edge and interdisciplinary analysis in science and know-how
- Excellent analysis amenities
- Higher profession prospects
- Low prices and excessive way of life
- Present college students alternatives to develop culturally in addition to academically
- Apply on-line on our portal
- Choose the IITs you like and the particular programme/space in the course of the on-line utility
- Every IIT you apply to follows their admission course of consisting of an utility screening, shortlisting, and potential on-line interview
- The ultimate consolidated outcomes primarily based on the preferences in your utility are reported on this portal
Find out how to apply
Candidates could apply on-line at https://ecampus.iitd.ac.in/ASEAN/login on our portal.
Standards for Choice
- Default Doctoral fellowship in India for ASEAN Educational rating Requirement = 6/10 or 60% (calculated proportionally for different scales)
- Default Doctoral fellowship in India for ASEAN English Check Requirement: No English Language Certification Requirement
- Minimal No. of Suggestion letters: 2 advice letters
Satisfying the eligibility standards ensures neither interview nor admission. For extra eligibility standards, please examine the person IIT’s preview web page below the “Discover IITs” tab.
The utmost time period for every fellowship is of 5 years
You’ll obtain a month-to-month stipend – INR 31,000/- for the primary two years, INR 35,000/- for the following three years
Examine grant as much as INR 170,000/- is offered for analysis bills resembling journey, books, contingency bills
Supply / Extra info: Official Web site HERE.