FULLY FUNDED! Attain Oxford Scholarship for college kids from low-income nations 2023-24, College of Oxford, UK
Deadline for functions: 8 February 2023
College students ought to observe they have to apply for admission to the College earlier than they are often thought of for a Attain Oxford Scholarship. The College is unable to take into account any scholarship functions from college students who haven’t been provided a spot at Oxford. The College will not be accountable for the content material of exterior websites promoting the scheme and would encourage candidates to learn the next particulars to verify their eligibility.
Plenty of Attain Oxford scholarships (previously Oxford Pupil Scholarships) are provided to college students from low-income nations who, for political or monetary causes, or as a result of appropriate instructional amenities don’t exist, can not research for a level in their very own nations.
Am I eligible?
|Nationality:||Candidates have to be nationals of nations who obtain official growth help from the Growth Help Committee (DAC) of the Organisation for Financial Co-operation and Growth (OECD):Afghanistan; Albania; Algeria; Angola; Argentina; Armenia; Azerbaijan; Bangladesh; Belarus; Belize; Benin; Bhutan; Bolivia; Bosnia and Herzegovina; Botswana; Brazil; Burkina Faso; Burundi; Cambodia; Cameroon; Cape Verde; Central African Rep.; Chad; China; Colombia; Comoros; Congo, Dem. Rep.; Congo, Rep.; Costa Rica; Côte d’Ivoire; Cuba; Djibouti; Dominica; Dominican Republic; Ecuador; Egypt; El Salvador; Equatorial Guinea; Eritrea; Eswatini; Ethiopia; Fiji; Gabon; Gambia; Georgia; Ghana; Grenada; Guatemala; Guinea; Guinea-Bissau; Guyana; Haiti; Honduras; India; Indonesia; Iran; Iraq; Jamaica; Jordan; Kazakhstan; Kenya; Kiribati; Korea, Dem. Folks’s Rep.; Kosovo; Kyrgyz Rep.; Laos; Lebanon; Lesotho; Liberia; Libya; Madagascar; Malawi; Malaysia; Maldives; Mali; Marshall Islands; Mauritania; Mauritius; Mexico; Micronesia, Federated States; Moldova; Mongolia; Montenegro; Montserrat; Morocco; Mozambique; Myanmar; Namibia; Nauru; Nepal; Nicaragua; Niger; Nigeria; Niue; North Macedonia; Pakistan; Panama; Papua New Guinea; Paraguay; Peru; Philippines; Rwanda; Saint Helena; Samoa; São Tomé and Príncipe; Senegal; Serbia; Sierra Leone; Solomon Islands; Somalia; South Africa; South Sudan; Sri Lanka; St. Lucia; St. Vincent and Grenadines; Sudan; Suriname; Syria; Tajikistan; Tanzania; Thailand; Timor-Leste; Togo; Tokelau; Tonga; Tunisia; Turkey; Turkmenistan; Tuvalu; Uganda; Ukraine; Uzbekistan; Vanuatu; Venezuela; Vietnam; Wallis and Futuna; West Financial institution and Gaza Strip; Yemen; Zambia; Zimbabwe.|
|Stage of research:||Undergraduate|
|12 months of research:||New college students|
|Topic:||All topics within the course itemizing, besides medication|
|Faculty:||Not all faculties are in a position to provide Attain Oxford Scholarships yearly. In case you are accepted by a university that’s not collaborating within the scheme, this won’t forestall you from making use of for and being awarded a scholarship. In case your utility is profitable, preparations can be made to switch you between faculties.|
|Different standards:||This scheme is simply appropriate for candidates who’ve obtained a suggestion and who’re of the best tutorial potential. Monetary want, social dedication and lack of potential to check for a level in their very own nation are additionally main standards for choice. Candidates must be aspiring to return to their nation following their research. Precedence can be given to college students who haven’t studied at undergraduate stage earlier than.|
What does it cowl?
|Period:||3 or 4 years relying heading in the right direction size|
|Worth:||Course charges, a grant for residing prices and one return air fare per 12 months|
|Quantity:||Round 2-3 awards per 12 months|
How do I apply?
1) You have to make an utility to the College of Oxford for an undergraduate course by means of UCAS by 15 October 2022, and achieve success in gaining a spot.
2) When you’ve got been provided a spot on the College of Oxford for an undergraduate course for 2023 entry, it’s best to learn the Steerage notes (please see ‘Associated paperwork’ on this web page) and full the Undergraduate scholarships utility kind on-line by 12 midday (UK time) on 8 February 2023.
3) For 2023 entry candidates who apply by the 8 February 2023 scholarship deadline, the choice course of can be undertaken in March 2023.
4) Candidates can be knowledgeable of the result of their utility by Could 2023.
- Students can be anticipated to write down an annual report about their tutorial and social actions, and achievements on the College.
- Receipt of the award in subsequent years is topic to passable tutorial progress.
- Candidates must be conscious that competitors for the scheme may be very excessive and the College doesn’t have extra funding for these candidates who usually are not provided a scholarship.
- If you happen to maintain a suggestion for deferred entry for an undergraduate course at Oxford, and also you’d like to use for a scholarship, please apply for the scholarship in January of the 12 months you’ll begin your Oxford course (eg in January 2023 for those who maintain a suggestion to begin in October 2023). We will solely take into account functions for undergraduate scholarships as soon as.
- If you happen to are a UK resident who’s pursuing an utility to Oxford’s Astrophoria Basis 12 months Programme and also you’d like to use for this scholarship to assist your undergraduate diploma course (after the completion of your Basis 12 months), please apply for the scholarship in January of the 12 months you’ll begin your undergraduate diploma course (eg in January 2024 for those who intend to progress in October 2024). We are going to contact all college students when enrolled on their Basis 12 months to substantiate for which scholarships they will apply for his or her undergraduate course. We will solely take into account functions for undergraduate scholarships as soon as.
Supply / Extra data: Official Web site HERE.