Ep 21: Why Do Onerous Issues with Christina From Macs Discover
Christina McEvoy and household are full-time vacationers, outside journey journey consultants, content material creators and bloggers.
They’ve been sluggish touring by means of Central and South America since Jan 2019 and are presently in Chile, the place they received “caught” throughout the pandemic.
They’ve two boys and love to hunt bodily challenges and off-the-beaten-path locations alongside their travels.
Along with offering suggestions for journey journey locations, Christina additionally teaches folks how one can efficiently receives a commission to journey utilizing Instagram by working with manufacturers and locations.
We talk about:
- Macs Discover journey again nation snowboarding up a volcano in Chili and down.
- How their household motto “We will do arduous issues” drives their quest for journey and why it enhances their adventures collectively.
- What powerful journey moments power you to do.
- How Christina and Eric’s background formed their thirst for journey and their journey type.
- How they’ll afford to journey full time.
- How they began their Instagram account and the way it introduced them wonderful journey alternatives.
- What their fears about taking the leap into full time journey and the way they overcame it.
- The fears that relations can have if you select to journey full time and the way it could impression you
- What’s it like touring with teenagers and distinctive challenges of it.
- How they deal with education on the street
- Latin American adventures that can make you now wish to pack your baggage and go!
- Why you wish to consider utilizing long run as a substitute of brief time period (how one can overcome mother or father guilt)
- Fashion of journey – how lengthy, the place how – all of the logistics.
- Why housesitting hasn’t been an important possibility (we agree!)
- Christina’s new enterprise enterprise Instasuccess – how she received began and why
- The hazards of the Squirrel syndrome
Do not forget to subscribe and go away a overview