College of Auckland Doctoral Scholarships 2023-24, New-Zealand
College students shall be thought-about for a College of Auckland Doctoral Scholarship on the time of utility for a spot of their doctoral programme:
- any pupil who’s to be provided a spot in a doctoral programme shall be eligible for scholarship consideration previous to receiving their supply of place
- Māori candidates with a New Zealand college qualifying programme GPA of seven.0 or above who’re provided a spot in a doctoral programme are assured a scholarship
- Pacific candidates with a New Zealand college qualifying programme GPA of seven.0 or above who’re provided a spot in a doctoral programme are assured a scholarship
Every school/Massive Scale Analysis Institute (LSRI)/College Analysis Centre (URC) will promote their scholarship alternatives on their web sites (see hyperlinks under) and if you apply for admission into your doctoral programme, you’ll point out should you want to be thought-about for a kind of College of Auckland Doctoral Scholarship alternatives.
Scholarships shall be awarded in 4 scholarship/admission rounds every year. To be thought-about for a scholarship you’ll want to use for the programme by both 1 November, 1 March, 1 June, or 1 September.
Waipapa Taumata Rau | College of Auckland Doctoral Scholarship Technique
- To nurture, recruit, and retain excellent analysis expertise (candidates and supervisors)
- To help glorious analysis and the creation of high-quality analysis outputs
- To develop Māori and Pacific analysis scholarship (candidates, subjects, supervisors)
- To develop / strengthen relationships with Māori and Pacific communities
- To help Fairness, Variety, and Inclusivity (EDI) in analysis (candidates, subjects and supervisors)
- To strengthen, develop, and diversify the pipeline of analysis and exterior analysis earnings
- To develop / strengthen transdisciplinary analysis collaborations
- To spice up data mobilisation, analysis translation, and analysis affect
Fairness, Variety and Inclusion
The College’s aims embrace supporting fairness, range, and inclusion. Scholarship choice committees will contemplate these aims when making their scholarship suggestions.
As an applicant to the College, you’ve already shared some info with us about your gender and ethnicity, and this info shall be obtainable to the scholarship choice committee.
You’ll have additionally disclosed whether or not you might be disabled, belong to the Rainbow group, or have a refugee background. You’ve gotten the choice to share this private info as a part of your private profile, at https://iam.auckland.ac.nz/id.
In the event you select to share this private info with the College, and point out that you want to the scholarship choice committee to pay attention to your private info once they contemplate your utility, the scholarship choice committee will be capable of entry your info. This info will stay confidential to the choice committee. It won’t be utilized by the committee for any function apart from contemplating your utility. In the event you resolve to not disclose your info then the committee will solely pay attention to your gender and ethnicity.
College/LSRI/URC Doctoral Scholarship Methods and Alternatives
Every school/LSRI/URC will help candidates for UoADS knowledgeable by the methods they’ve outlined on their web sites:
College of Auckland Doctoral Scholarship laws 2023
Find out how to apply
It’s simple! Whenever you apply for a spot on the College, you’ll have the chance to verify whether or not or not you additionally want to be thought-about for a College of Auckland Doctoral Scholarship — you don’t want to use individually.
Scholarship affords shall be made alongside affords of locations in doctoral programmes.
For 2023, there shall be 4 rounds:
|Software Closes||Scholarship Supply||Enrolment Date: Home Candidate/ Home Qualifying Programme||Enrolment Date: Worldwide Candidate with Worldwide Qualifying Programme|
|1 November 2022||1 February 2023||1 March or 1 June 2023||1 March, 1 June or 1 September 2023|
|1 March 2023||1 Might 2023||1 June or 1 September 2023||1 June, 1 September or 1 December 2023|
|1 June 2023||1 August 2023||1 September or 1 December 2023||1 September or 1 December 2023 or 1 March 2024|
|1 September 2023||1 November 2023||1 December 2023 or 1 March 2024||1 December 2023, or 1 March or 1 June 2024|
Taking over your scholarship
Scholarships have to be taken up by one of many dates prescribed within the letter of award, in any other case the Scholarship supply shall be forfeited. Enrolment dates are proven within the desk above.
Supply / Extra info: official web site HERE.