Broome & The Kimberley Area, WA (our favourite in Australia)
Hearken to the Podcast:
Subscribe to the Y Journey Podcast and LEAVE A REVIEW
On this episode, we share our favourite space in Australia: Broome & The Kimberley area in Western Australia.
It’s unspoiled wilderness in an space that’s 3 times the dimensions of the UK. Which means limitless gorges, waterfalls, and off the crushed path adventures await with little folks to crowd your area.
And allow us to inform you about these seashores, colours and sunsets!! The very best colours on the earth reside right here!
We additionally share about our life for five months engaged on Kuri Bay Pearl Farm, which was as soon as the biggest supplier of South Sea Pearls on the earth!
We talk about:
Advisable excursions of the Pearling area
In the meanwhile, there aren’t any excursions to Kuri Bay. You by no means know when they might return. There are different excursions you are able to do to different pearl farms within the Broome space and to study extra concerning the pearling historical past.
The colours of Broome
Kuri Bay, The Kimberley
We don’t have a whole lot of pictures throughout this era. We weren’t journey running a blog and simply took snaps on a degree and shoot digicam.
However here’s a little glimpse at life in Kuri Bay Pearl Farm
Our journey story podcast episodes
- Episode 1: Solo Journey and Working Overseas earlier than we met
- Episode 2: Our 5 yr honeymoon residing and touring the world
- Episode 3: The Darkish occasions and Delivery of the ladies and journey weblog
- Episode 4: Embracing Household Journey and our 18 month Australian street journey
- Episode 5: Getting a inexperienced card and touring the US
See all podcast episodes right here