BOUGHTON PHD SCHOLARSHIP 2023-24, Birbeck College of London, UK
This scholarship is for a brand new MPhil/PhD analysis pupil within the subject of historical past (broadly outlined) who’s making use of for a MPhil/PhD within the College of Social Sciences, Historical past and Philosophy in any of the College’s departments:
Discover out extra about MPhil/PhD studentships, how they work and when to use.
ABOUT THE FUNDER
The studentship is made potential because of a really beneficiant legacy donation from Margery Boughton, an alumna of the Faculty.
The awarded initiatives alternate between historical past (broadly outlined) and interdisciplinary initiatives every spherical. For this spherical, it’s devoted to an interdisciplinary venture.
GUIDANCE FOR APPLICANTS
VALUE OF AWARD
- The studentship waives House/EU charges for the MPhil/PhD diploma and provides an annual stipend set at Analysis Council charges (£19,668 per 12 months for 2022-23).
- Full-time studentships are for as much as three years (topic to passable progress).
- You have to be a brand new House/EU or Worldwide pupil, making use of for a MPhil/PhD diploma in a division throughout the College of Social Sciences, Historical past and Philosophy.
- The studentships will probably be awarded on the idea of educational benefit.
- The proposed venture have to be interdisciplinary in topic and method.
HOW TO APPLY
CLOSING DATE FOR FUNDING APPLICATION
- The deadline for 2023-24 purposes: Tuesday 31 January 2023.
Supply / Extra data: Official Web site HERE.