Aalto College Scholarships and Tuition Charges Finland
College students from exterior the EU, EEA or Switzerland finding out in a bachelor’s or grasp’s programme taught in English are liable to pay tuition charges. Nevertheless, Aalto College has beneficiant scholarship programmes obtainable to worldwide college students.
Who must pay tuition charges?
- Most non-EU/EEA residents need to pay tuition charges for a bachelor’s or grasp’s diploma programme taught in English.
Who don’t pay tuition charges?
- Residents of a European Union (EU) or European Financial Space (EEA) member state or Switzerland do not pay tuition charges for diploma research.
- Holders of sure residence permits issued by the Finnish Immigration Service are additionally exempt from paying tuition charges. See the residence allow sorts within the Often requested questions part on this web page (Do I have to pay charges?).
- College students of a bachelor’s or grasp’s diploma programme taught in Finnish or Swedish (language proficiency is required).
- College students of a doctoral programme.
How a lot is the schooling charge?
The schooling charge for non-EU/EEA residents in bachelor’s and grasp’s programmes taught in English is:
- 12 000 euros per educational 12 months for bachelor’s diploma programmes
Normative length of bachelor’s diploma research is 3 educational years.
- 15 000 euros per educational 12 months for grasp’s diploma programmes
Normative length of grasp’s diploma research is 2 educational years.
Worldwide joint diploma programmes could have their very own tuition charges and scholarship schemes, please learn extra on joint programmes’ internet pages.